Student Ticket Lottery Information
With fan restrictions at sporting events, we’ve made changes to our student ticket availability. Quantity of tickets are restricted to a limited number of students with social distancing guidelines being mandated at sporting events. For Western Boone home football games, Western Bone High School students will have tickets available to them through our student ticket lottery. It’s as easy at 1-2-3-4.
- Sign up for the lottery
- Win the lottery
- Purchase your ticket
- Come to the Game
Instructions, policies, and a brief FAQ are below.
1. Sign up for the lottery
- Enter the lottery in the Western Boone Athletics Google Form for each game.
- Lottery sign-up dates and google form will be distributed on school email, social media and website for each game.
- Lottery will be accessible until the published cut-off date.
- Only sign up for games you wish to attend.
- Seniors are given first availability and will have until 4 pm on Tuesdays to submit their google form request.
- If tickets remain after the senior deadline, grades 9-11 will receive an email instructing them to fill out their google form request. They will have until Thursday at 4 PM to submit request.
2. Win the lottery
- Senior sign ups end on Tuesdays at 4:00 PM. Senior lottery, if necessary will occur on Tuesday at 4PM. Emails will be sent out Tuesday after the lottery. Seniors must purchase their tickets by Thursday at 4 PM.
- Underclassman (9-11) sign ups will start Wednesday and run through Thursday at 4:00 PM. Underclassman lottery, if necessary will occur on Thursday at 4 PM. Emails will be send out Thursday after the lottery. Underclassman have until Friday at 4 PM to purchase their tickets.
3. Redeem your ticket
- Once tickets have been assigned to each student, you will receive instructions to purchase in the athletic office (cash only).
- Seniors will have until Thursday at 4:00 PM to purchase your ticket for the game that week. Underclassman will have until Friday at 4:00 PM to purchase your ticket for the game that week.
- All students must purchase a ticket in 2020 – no student passes are available.
4. COME TO THE GAME! Gates open one hour before kick-off for football.
- The ticket you received in the athletic office is your ticket to the game. Please present at the door for admission.
- Masks must be worn and students must socially distance along markings in the South Endzone area of the turf field.
Lottery Rules & Regulations
STUDENT TICKET POLICY:
Student tickets are only to be used by current Western Boone High School students. It is not acceptable to give your ticket to another student so they can attend the game. Students attempting to enter the game with an altered or duplicated ticket will be subject to loss of ticket privileges.
Students may only submit an entry for the lottery of an individual game one time. However, students may enter the lottery for each individual home game on the 2020 schedule. Students who attempt to enter a single lottery more than once will be removed from the lottery system and are subject to loss of ticket privileges.
Individuals that sell or attempt to sell a student ticket for more than face value are in violation of Western Boone High School Athletics’ student ticket use guidelines. Individuals that are found in violation of this guideline are subject to loss of ticket privileges.
Individuals that alter, duplicate, attempt to alter, attempt to duplicate, or use an altered or duplicated student ticket are in violation of Western Boone High School Athletics’ student ticket use guidelines. Individuals that are found in violation of this guideline are subject to loss of ticket privileges.
NO SHOW POLICY:
Students who win lottery tickets and do not use them will be warned and may lose access to sign up for future lotteries.
- After first no-show: a warning
- After second no-show: student ineligible to sign up for and win the lottery for remainder of the football season
Who can use the lottery?
Any full-time Western Boone High School student who is enrolled.
I’ve missed the lottery cut-off date, can I still sign up?
No. Once the lottery cut-off has passed, no additional students will be allowed into the lottery. However, if there are still tickets remaining after the lottery, all eligible students will be notified when and how to pick-up.
I’ve won the lottery, do I still need to purchase a ticket and bring it to the game?
Yes. All students who win the lottery must purchase a ticket in the athletic office. No student passes are permitted. The price of admission is $6. Cash only accepted.
Where will students sit?
Students will stand in the South turf area just outside the South Endzone. All students will be required to social distance from each other and wear masks at all times.
How will I know when my ticket is ready?
You will get an email from the athletic department once tickets for a game are ready to be purchased.