October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We ask that you join us, along with Tri-West High School, by participating in one of the following ways this week:
1) Purchase a pink wristband in the athletic office ($1).
2) Purchase an American Cancer Society “A Crucial Catch” button or pin ($2).
3) Make a donation ($1) and sign a paper football for display on the athletic office window and later out at the football field.
4) Make a donation of $5 or more and receive a wristband, button and paper football to sign and display.
5) Help support the football team as they wear pink shoelaces, pink athletic tape and pink ribbon helmet decals by wearing pink to the game on Friday vs. Tri-West. Let’s make it a PINK OUT!
For the fifth year, the NFL will continue its national collaboration with the American Cancer Society by supporting the fight to end breast cancer through the league’s A Crucial Catch campaign. The campaign promotes breast cancer awareness and encourages women 40 and older to get annual mammograms to help find breast cancer in the early stages, when treatment is most successful. During National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, NFL games will feature players, coaches, and referees wearing pink game apparel to raise awareness for the campaign. To date, the campaign has raised more than $4 million in support of the Society’s vision to finish the fight against breast cancer.